MOBILE BANKING IS HERE!!!
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR MOBILITI - APP CODE IS BofH3994
IF YOU HAVE A SMART PHONE, BE SURE TO HAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND PASSWORD FOR YOUR PHONE! IF YOU DON'T KNOW THIS, CONTACT YOUR CELL PHONE PROVIDER...
BANK OF HARTINGTON INTERNET BANKING IS REQUIRED TO USE MOBILITI. IF YOU ARE NOT SIGNED UP FOR INTERNET BANKING, PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK AT (402) 254-3994.
STEP BY STEP IF YOU DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THE VIDEO...
1) Log into your internet banking.
2) Click on Services located on the black bar.
3) Click on Fiserv Mobile Money.
4) Click on Enroll.
5) Read the Terms and Conditions and click Agree Box and then Continue.
6) Click the boxes that pertain to you.
a. If you have a smart phone, click all three boxes
b. If you only have text on your phone, only click the text box.
c. Then Click Continue.
7) Select which time zone you are in.
8) Select ALL accounts you would like to have on Mobile Banking by clicking the box next to the account.
9) Take the number out of the Nickname box and enter a Nickname for the account you have selected – NO SPACES OR SPECIAL CHARACTERS… These nicknames will be used for the texts you receive via mobile banking.
10) Click Continue.
11) Enter your Mobile Phone Number – NO 1, spaces, or dashes.
12) Click Continue.
13) This will send an authorization code to you phone. You will need to enter the authorization code online.
14) You will receive at least one text (depends on type of phone) giving you the number to text to for balances and history or a link to follow if you have a smartphone.
15) If you have a smartphone with internet and you are downloading the app, make sure to completely download the app prior to clicking on the next text.
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR INTERNET BANKING or BILL PAY
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR E-STATEMENTS
Once you sign up for E-Statements, you will no longer receive mailed statements.
**WE MUST HAVE YOUR EMAIL TO SIGN YOU UP FOR ELECTRONIC STATEMENTS! BE SURE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS CORRECT UNDER SERVICES/CHANGE INFO!
1) Go to Services > Electronic Statement > and your Electronic Correspondence Agreement will appear. Check the box to Agree to Terms.
2) After you agree to the terms and conditions, a list of your accounts will display and you are able to select the account(s) for which you want to receive correspondence. Please read the Electronic Agreement.
3) You will need to go to your email and get your Verification Code to enter on this page. If we do not have your email address on file, this will not happen.
YOU WILL NO LONGER RECEIVE A PAPER STATEMENT IN THE MAIL ON THE ACCOUNTS SELECTED. Click Submit.
If you have any problems viewing the sample statement, please call the Bank of Hartington at (402) 254-3994 prior to signing up for E-Statements.
HOW TO CREATE YOUR DEBIT CARD
1) Go to www.bankofhartington.com and click on Create Your Debit Card on the left side of the homepage.
2) Click to Upload a picture or Select from the Gallery. Browse for the picture you would like to use on your card.
3) Design your card. You can resize, rotate, or flip the picture. When this is complete, click Next.
4) Preview the picture and fill in the information you would like printed on your debit card.
5) Make sure everything is correct, and click Confirm.