Bank of Hartington VISA® Check Card
At the Bank of Hartington we offer a VISA® Check Card for your banking convenience. With this card you may access your account at most POS terminals and ATM’s to purchase goods, pay for services, or get cash at anytime – day or night, inquire about your account balances, and transfer funds between checking and savings. (Some fees do apply at terminals we do not own/operate.)
The VISA® Check Card is not a credit card, but rather is used in place of writing a check. The amount purchased or withdrawn is deducted directly from your checking account. Transactions will appear directly on your checking account statement.
Your daily dollar limit will be disclosed upon issuance of your card. Lost/worn card replacement is $10.00. The cost to hot card a lost or stolen debit card is $20.00. Other limitations may apply.
You can also Create Your Own Debit Card!
Keith's Package Liquor
303 S. Robinson Ave.
Hartington, NE 68739
Store Hours: Monday – Friday 6:00 AM – 11:00 PM
Saturday 7:00 AM – 11:00 PM & Sunday 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Bank of Hartington Niobrara Loan Production Office
25411 Park Avenue Niobrara, NE 68760 Lobby Hours: Monday - Friday 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM
120 N. Broadway, Bloomfield, NE 68718 Lobby Hours: Monday - Friday 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM .
Hartington Golf Course
101 Felber Park
Hartington, NE 68739
Hours: Varies per season or event
Ohiya Casino & Resort
53142 Hwy 12
Niobrara, NE 68760
Hours: 24 hours
For a list of surcharge free ATMs in Nebraska, click here !
Fraud Watch Plus for lost or stolen debit cards
- Your Bank of Hartington VISA check card is now protected 24/7 by FRAUD WATCH PLUS. Trained analysts will monitor your card for unusual and possible fraudulent activity.
- You may be contacted by FRAUD PREVENTION SERVICES if they suspect that your card has been compromised. Please respond to their inquiry (866-842-5208). If they are unable to contact you, a temporary block may be placed on your card until either you or the bank calls to okay the transaction.
- If you lose your card when the bank is closed a HOT CARD NUMBER (800-264-5578) is available for you to call.
- Please notify the bank (402-254-3994) if you will be doing traveling outside of the area and your card will be used in various locations.
- As always, you may contact the bank during normal business hours with questions about your card or transactions on your account. Please also contact the bank whenever you have a change in your address or phone number.